Greetings. Appreciate your time and support.  Resource Manager / Bench Sales
Available immediately. My Expertise can be utilized for identifying projects
for your bench resources. Response highly appreciated.
 Name                                                 : Nithya
Phone No (USA)                               : 408-459-0928
Phone No (India)                               : +91-9995680123
Designation                                        : Sr. Resource Manager /
Bench Sales
Location                                             : Cochin / Kerala / India
Total                                                   : 24 +Years
US Experience (ON SITE)                 : 1.5 + Years
Bench Sales Experience                      : 14+ Years
Recruiting Experience                          : 2 Years
Availability                                          : Immediate
 We Appreciate your time and support and very much happy to serve you on your
needs. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization
 ---
Regards,
Nithya
Senior Resource Manager (Bench Sales)
Rayon Tek Solutions INC
Phone No: 408-459-0928 (24 * 7 SUPPORT LINE)
Email 1 : i...@benchsalessus.com
Email 2 : nithya.modera...@gmail.com