++ Max rate on is $40/hr ++

Our FINANCIAL Client in DC is in need of QA Tester:

Required Skills:

• Develop system acceptance test cases from approved requirements lists.

• Design and developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.

• Execute and automate test script in different test scenarios for
LoadRunner and QTP thru Quality Center.

• Create Manual and Automated test cases and test scripts.

• Develop Test Plan document.

• Perform System Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box testing, UAT (User
Acceptance Testing) and Regression Testing.
• Develop and maintained a set of QA standards, practices and procedures to
support best practices in Quality Assurance.
• Provide test results to the users and helping to test using Oracle
financials.
• Document test scripts and Training super users.

ENVIRONMENT:

Oracle Applications 11i and higher version

Operating Systems : UNIX, Linux, Windows XP

Location: Washington DC

Duration: 12+ months

Please provide me resume, rate and contact # asap.

Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel

cyberThink, Inc.