Req skills:

- Proficient in developing and supporting moderate to complex data
warehouses or data marts.

- Expert in working with Business Objects

- Expert in working with Crystal Reports

- Knowledge in the following technologies and tools:

      > SQL Development (MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)

      > Business Intelligence Tools (Business Objects, Hyperion, etc)

      > Crystal Reports

      > Operating System Environments (Windows, Unix, etc.).

- Ability to write clear and concise technical documents.

- Ability to clearly document a process or procedure for others to follow.

- Ability to be relied upon to complete a task or project with minimal
supervision.

- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

- Proven customer service skills.

Location: VA

Duration: 6+ months

Please provide me resume, rate and contact # asap.
--
Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel
cyberThink, Inc.