Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

- - - - - - - - -
REQ: Java Developer with strong OOD and UML
-$- Strong in Object Oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, classic design
patterns, J2EE patterns.
-$- Hands on experience in app dev using J2EE/J5EE, EJB 3.0/JPA, Java
Servlets, JSF, Hibernate JDBC, XML, RMI, Spring, JMS, SOAP, JNDI.
-$- Proficient in Oracle, MS SQL.

Location: AZ
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $45/hr

Please send me updated resume with rate, location and contact details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh