Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Position: Java/J2ee with ARIBA

Location:   Dover, NH

Duration: 3-6 Months

This resource will assist in the upgrade of *Ariba *based eProcurement
system from v8.22 to v9R1.  This upgrade work is just getting started, and
we will need a resource to work with our upgrade team across all system
modules to support this important work.  Candidates must have past
experience working on large *Ariba implementations* as well as proficiency
in the required and desired skills below.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:  *

Java/J2EE

Web Sphere

SQL