Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.
*REQ: Oracle Apps DBA/Developer with Strong PL/SQL *
*<$>  *PL/SQL developer to analyze and tune existing code consisting of
multiple interfaces between Oracle INV/OM and POS systems.
*<$>  *Experienced PL/SQL developer, performance tuning, 11.5.10.2, DBA
background a plus.
*<$>  *Developer - Performance tuning guru with DBA skills.

Location: CA (locals preferred)
Duration: 2 months
Rate: DOE