*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

 Linux Systems Administrator*
*

 *Irvine, CA
6-9 Months
8 openings
$47/hr
**
*

No phone interview-in person interview required with 1-2 days notice in
Irvine, CA.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum 4 - 5 years experience as a UNIX or Linux system administrator
Minimum 1 year experience database administrator w/hands-on SQL cli
experience.
Minimum 4 - 5 years experience w/TCP/IP Ethernet networking
configuration/troubleshooting Must be able to use vi or emacs Unix text
editors.
Must be able to edit bash and perl scripts. Must be able to create DNS
entries and know how to generate and edit network configuration files.
Minimum 1 year experience administering LDAP, Active Directory, or NIS
authentication Must be able to demonstrate ability to deliver Project
related time bound activities Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook Must be proficient with using remote based access
tools such as WebEx.

PREFFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (with weight factors 1 being lowest, 10 being
highest):
Red Hat Certified Engineer or Equivalent Experience(10)
Other Unix certifications (8)
CCNE certification or Equivalent Networking Experience (5)
Strong troubleshooting skills (9)
Microsoft certified engineer certification (3)
Experienced in working with backup products, such as Networker, NetBackup,
Backup Exec, or TSM (5)

EDUCATION: BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
Electrical Engineering

Good communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to work
independently and with a strong sense of urgency--manage priorities,
follow-through on issues until closure Ability to learn quickly and apply
new knowledge and skills immediately Trustworthy and ability to work
honestly with little or no supervision.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
 I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

*Regards,*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*