*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

 *.Net Developer
*

*

  Exton, PA

6 Months+

$35/hr

   *

*
*

Required:

Skill set (in order of importance):

* 2+ Yrs ASP . Net /.Net (VB.Net AND C#)

* 2+ Yrs ASP

* 2+ Yrs VBScript

* 2+ Yrs T-SQL

* 2+ years writing SQL Stored Procedures.

Experience with the following applications:

* Microsoft Visual Studio.Net

* Microsoft SQL Server

* Microsoft Visual SourceSafe

Desirable Experience:

* Silverllight

* Writing, debugging, maintaining SQL Server DTS packages

* With Windows Services

* Visual C++ and MFC experience preferred

* With Windows Installer and building installation packages

* Creating and maintaining software documentation

* Basic understanding of SMTP

* Utilizing .Net web services

Good experience and knowledge of .NET (VB.NET, ASP, .NET, & C#) XML and XSL,
ASP, .Net with VB.Net COM+ components, VB .Net components, and VB .Net
objects and classes.

Must have technical competency in development efforts in a Microsoft WEB
environment and a thorough understanding of good web design principles.

           Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone
numbers of the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the
requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

*Regards,*

*
*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*