*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

 *DB2 Developer
*

*

  Seattle, WA

2 Months+

$50/hr

   *

*
*

Required Skills:

• Must have 7+ years overall DB2 design/development experience on large
(>500 GB) hi-transaction (> 300 transactions/second) OLTP Ecommerce
implementations for  Fortune 500 companies (other than IBM).  Skillset must
include but is not limited to :

o 3+ years experience with PureXML in a large, hi-transaction OLTP db2
implementation (XML data inserts, updates, queryability, etc.)

o Experience with optimization of physical structures (tablespaces, buffer
pools, etc.)

o Experience with partitioning strategies to handle large and hi-throughput
databases

o Experience with performance diagnostics and tuning: running traces, perf
counters, interpreting execution plans, query optimizations,  etc.

o Experience in utilization of Q-replication and HADR implementations

o 2 work references from previous Fortune 500 client (excluding IBM)
engagements using DB2 and PureXML in OLTP implementation.

Highly Desirable Skills:

• 2+ years Java design/development experience.

• Experience with bi-directional or ring-implementation of Q replication

Desirable Skills:

• 2+ years PureQuery experience

           Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone
numbers of the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the
requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

*Regards,*

*
*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*