*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

 *Oracle Developer
*

*

  NYC

6 Months

$40/hr

*

*
*

*The client will require an in person interview after an initial phone
interview.*

Must have 5+ years exp with strong PL/SQL, Packages, Stored-proc, Triggers,
views, etc) and good communication skill.

           Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone
numbers of the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the
requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

*Regards,*

*
*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*