* *

*Sancrosoftusa is currently looking for IT sales and Marketing people to
work from our Hyderabad, India office. They will be a part of our growing
team located in JeediMetla area. *

*Transportation will be provided for people coming from distant places.

If you are looking for the growth in to the world of high tech, this may be
your opportunity! Please apply online with your *

*contact information and resume for a quick response or call.

*

*Send resume to prembaja...@yahoo.com  or call 9908520411***

*
We are looking for Recruiters who can work at night shift (US STAFFING) *

*
Required Skill sets:
1 Good experience in marketing the Bench Consultants
2 Experience in complete recruitment life cycle in IT
3 Proven record of clearing bench consultants with various technologies.
4 Ability to understand the technical requirements and submit profiles in
time.*

*5  H1B Sales, Handling bench consultants, and clients, etc.*

*5 A strong client and vendor base.*

*6 Excellent coordination skills.*

*7 Must be highly competitive and resourceful.
8 Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.*

*Thanks*

*RamBajaj*

*9908520411*

*9247461193*