Good evening!

Let me know if you have anyone for this below position.

*Requriement 1(RJ0415-954) : VB Developer*

* *

*Requriement 2(JG0415-1008) : Datawarehouse Tester*

* *

*Requriement 3(AP0415-1105) : PHP Developer*

* *

*Requriement 4(DP0415-1106) : **SAN Admin*

* *

*Requriement 5(DP0415-1111) : **SharePoint Architect ***

* *

*Requriement 6(SM0415-202) : **Clarify Project Manager***

* *

*Requriement 7(RJ0415-304) : **Java/Flex developer***

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Requriement 1(RJ0415-954)*

* *

*Title: VB Developer*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: 6+ months***

* *

*Please note: this is our replacement position!*

* *

*Requirements*

We are looking for strong VB6 skills. Some SQL or PL/SQL (Oracle is a plus,
but SQL Server would be ok). C#.net / ASP.net is an added bonus as we hope
to be doing more development in that area in the near future. JScript for
our DocForm process would be excellent.

We really need to be emphasizing that the position is VB6 (primary) and .NET
(secondary). It seems that many of the candidates have thought it was making
the transition from VB6 to .net and not coding now in VB6. The work we have
now is VB6.

* *

* *

*Requriement 2(JG0415-1008)*

* *

*Title: Datawarehouse Tester*

*Location: Windsor, CT*

*Duration: 6+ months***

* *

*Requirements*

Responsible for designing and executing functional test plans and test
scripts. Perform hands-on testing.

Analyze, design, develop, and execute test data validation strategies for
Data Warehousing solutions

Capable of writing testing procedures

Conduct usability tests and make recommendations based on best practices and
standards

Plan, execute and report performance testing

Report and communicate on test activities

Participate in spec reviews and requirements’ definitions in order to detect
measurable requirements for testing (completeness and accuracy)

Log and track defects through resolution

Other duties as assigned.

* *

* *

* *

*Requriement 3(AP0415-1105)*

* *

*Title: PHP Developer*

*Location: Western, WI*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $40/hr C2C***

* *

*Requirements*

This position requires senior level knowledge (5+ years) of the PHP
development language, version 5, including concepts of Object Oriented
Programming, Design Patterns, MVC architecture and recent PHP frameworks,
including Zend.

This person will be interacting with MySQL 5+, in an environment that uses a
mix of InnoDB and MyISAM, stored procedures, triggers and views and will be
expected to know and understand how to write well-formatted SQL queries.

This individual will also need to be able to get through codebases, find the
source of bugs and issues quickly.

Knowledge of Subversion is important.

Some basic skills using Linux/command-line tools is highly preferred.

* *

* *

*Requriement 4(DP0415-1106)*

* *

*Title: **SAN Admin*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration: 3+ months***

* *

*Requirements*

Need a SAN Admin, someone who is familiar with HP Blades, EVA SAN

HP EVA and MSA is our primary concern Backup experience with Tivoli and
or Avamar secondary, but still kind of important

 * *

*Requriement 5(DP0415-1111)*

* *

*Title: **SharePoint Architect *

*Location: **Boston, MA***

*Duration: 6-12+ months***

* *

*Requirements*

Expertise in SharePoint 2007 and 2010
Experience in designing and developing SharePoint based solutions.
Experienced in .NET and web services
Experienced in implementing SharePoint features using BCS, Performance Point
Server, InfoPath, Project Server, Content Management, Enterprise Search and
.NET
Thorough understanding of intranet and internet based portals.
Expertise in enhancements related to Web UI.
Experienced in SQL Server

 * *

* *

*Requriement 6(SM0415-202)*

* *

*Title: **Clarify Project Manager*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6+ months***

* *

*Requirements*

Looking for Certified Clarify Project Manager for NYC – 6 months+

Client: Insurance company

* *

* *

* *

*Requriement 7(RJ0415-304)*

* *

*Title: **Java/Flex developer*

*Location: **Fremont, CA***

*Duration: 6+ months***

* *

*Requirements*

Should have close to 4 - 7 years of experience in designing, developing and
deploying WEB/J2EE applications.

The candidate must have Strong Coding Skills in Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring,
Adobe Flex, BlazeDS, Action Script, Hibernate, Java Beans, EJB, XML, XSL,
Webservices and PL/SQL Programming.

Should have integration and deployment Skills using one of the - BEA Web
logic, Apache TOMCAT, JBoss and Web Sphere.

Should have capabilities to manage module or small team if required and
should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.

Should have working experience in multiple operating systems, Windows, Unix
and Linux/Solaris

Should have Database design and PL/SQL coding experience on Oracle, SQL
Server, DB2 and any other RDBMS

Familiarity with Version control using CVS/VSS and bug/issue reporting and
tracking tools like Bugzilla, Per Force and etc.

Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and
SCRUM methodologies.

Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and
written communication skills with Proficient in MS Office Suite

Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational, and facilitation
skills

Must to have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related
field

* *

* *

Thank you,