Hi partners,

                  we have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Role:*SQL Developer

Duration:1 to 2 month contract

Location:Dallas, TX

 *Skills:*

SQL database developer with some Oracle skills (preferred)

Experience with T-SQL

Database administration

SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services

 *Projects include:*

Phase 1: Assist in developing process to update current Oracle Data
Warehouse with data from SQL Server database.

Phase 2: Move the data warehouse from Oracle to SQL and to enable enhanced
reporting on SQL using SQL Server reporting Services and SQL Server
Integration Services.

Phase 3: Upgrade Oracle database to newer version to support current
servicing application.

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.*

Legal name of the consultant:

Email id:

Contact no: