Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

*Kindly send resumes to recrui...@burgeonits.com *

*Position: SQL Server Admin w/ TFS Admin *

Location: Gaithersburg, MD **

Duration- 3+ months

 We need someone who has some programming knowledge(can install and use
Visual Studio, but not hard core OO programmer) but is more
* SQL Server 2008
* some Oracle/ Toad
* Strong SQL
* can run a TFS server and do the configuration
* can setup and run the IBM Appscan reports
* build RMS systems from scratch (we will need to do multiple for rest of
the year due to work w/ AZ)
* Create weekly QAS builds to the Test server
* Work w/ Cognizant and IT/ IBM to move to Production
* Can fill-in to do configuration work/ list building/ XML as needed to
create new functions that don*t require C# coding

  Thanks & Regards

Mike

Burgeon IT Services LLC

Ph: 302-220-4724