*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

 *
HP UNIX/Linux Administrator with Centrify exp
*

*

     Allentown, PA

6 Months

$55/hr

 Position Description/Responsibilities:
Our client's Unix/Linux Environment is being integrated with Microsoft’s
Active Directory (A/D).  There are approximately 220 servers running either
HP-UX 11.x or RedHat Linux 5.x  that are covered by this Scope of Work to
have Centrify deployed to enable Active Directory integration.

Under normal operating conditions, all servers and related systems needed to
support the servers are accessible from our client's Headquarters.  The
servers support many business applications, middleware tools and
infrastructure components, some integral to the execution of critical
business processes.

The hours worked to integrate these servers into A/D with Centrify: will be
done by this resource at various times of day, including normal business
hours, nights and weekends, depending upon the availability requirements of
the particular server that is being converted to use A/D via Centrify.  A
separate resource not covered by the Scope of Work request will handle
overall project management, customer communications, scheduling and work
necessary in AD itself – the resource requested here will be focused on the
UNIX/Linux work associated with converting the population to use A/D via
Centrify.

Required Technical Skills:
Centrify
HP-UX
Linux
Active Directory
*

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

 *Regards,*

*
*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*