Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.

NOTE: *Position is not with our direct client.*

Role: *Backup Admin *

Location: *NYC, NY*

 Required: Minimum of *5 *years experience in *Backup *and *storage
*technologies
with experience in:Netbackup EMC Symmetrix/DMX/ VMAX EMC ClariionMcData
(Connectrix) SwitchesCISCO MDS SwitchesZoning TechniquesProblem
Determination in a SAN environmentNetwork Appliance FilersOntapVTL’s or
CDL’s.

And :Hands-on System Administration experience on Solaris/Linux/Windows
2000-08Excellent scripting skills (Shell or Perl)Windows 2000-2003 server.

* *

*Please send candidates who can go for F2F after telephonic interview.*

Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,

*Ravi Mulchandani* | Technical Recruiter