Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 6 months

Qualifications

For our International Business Solutions team we are in search of a Senior
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer. The successful candidate has a thorough
understanding of ERP software packages in general and of Microsft Dynamics
AX 2009 in particular. He/She will be able to work directly with our
business community to explain system features and analyze requirements,
translate them into technical designs and deliver programs and application
functionality that meets or exceeds the requirements. He/She will be able to
master all aspects of software development and configuration for Microsoft
Dynamics AX and will be able to oversee and/or mentor others to a limited
degree. Experience in an international environment and/or with country
specific localizations for Microsoft Dynamics AX strongly preferred. Spanish
or Chinese (Mandarin) language skills are a plus. Required Skills: • ERP
software concepts • MS Dynamics AX Development (Dynamics AX 2009) • X++ /
MorphX • Visual Studio, .net • SQL Server • MS Dynamics Setup / Installation
/ Configuration • MS Dynamics AX Functions / Modules: Finance, G/L, A/P,
A/R, Fixed Assets, Inventory, CRM • Ability to work directly with users •
Teamplayer, ability to share knowledge • Highly motivated, self-driven •
Ability to conceptionalize non-trivial business scenarios or systems
architectures Preferred Skills: • Country specific localizations • Multi-org
/ multi-country setups • Spanish or Chinese/Mandarin (fluent, spoken and
written) • Experience working in an international environment

Thanks & Regards

Mike

Burgeon ITS

Ph: 302-220-4724