Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.

NOTE: *Positions are not with our direct client.*

Role: *Web Developer*

Location: *Boston, MA*

 *Required:*

5+ years experience as a Java developer (J2EE, JSP, EJB)

1-3 years BEA WebLogic 9.x + experience (WSDL, XSLT, XML, SOAP)

1 year hands on IBM DataPower XML/GW experience.

Familiar with IBM MQ Series and JMS.

Object relational mapping tools (Hibernate)

Experience with JSP/JSF front end solutions

Software development framework experience

Good Knowledge of Java specification and WebService standards.

Experience implementing Web Services.

Good problem solving and analytical skills in enterprise systems

Ability to build relationships and influence others.

Experience using the Rational Unified Process methodology

Experience writing and reviewing technical design solutions

Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask on multiple projects
at one time

UI knowledge and skill, ability to design interface if needed

  *Only Phone Interview.*
Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,

*Ravi Mulchandani* | Technical Recruiter