Hi,*

*We have following requirements open. Please send me your consultant's
resume:*

Sharepoint Developer requirement at San Diego, CA*
4-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Hands on experience in SharePoint 2007 with experience in developing custom
web parts, Features, workflows, InfoPath Form services in SharePoint.
*             knowledge of SharePoint 2010
*             Must have worked in SharePoint Custom development.
Rate; Open
Duration: 6 months+

*EDI consultant *having good experience on both Gentran:UNIX and GIS/SI
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Open

Thanks & Regards,