Very urgent requirement for TESTING PROFESSIONALS

Multiple Positions for QA Testers, QA Lead, QA Manager, Mainframe Tester,
Performance Tester & Lead

Kindly send me your ID proof as below

For H1-B Candidate – H1 Copy

For Green Card Holders – Green card copy

For US Citizens – Any ID proof

*Positon*

*Duration*

*Location*

QA Tester

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

Mainframe Tester

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

QA Tester with Web Testing & Java Testing

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

QA Tester with Unix Enironment

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

QA Lead

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

QA Manager

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

Performance Tester

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

Performance Lead

6 Months

Bentonville, AR

Kindly send me below details for submission along with your word format
resume.

Full Name

Phone Number

Email ID

Current Location

Relocation Preference

Visa Status

Visa Expiry

Last 4 digits SSN

Year & Date of Birth

Educational Qualification & Year of completion

Availability

Expected Rate

Send resume to na...@vedainfo.com

Thanks & Regards

NANDA LAKAKULA
VEDAINFO INC.
10500 Barkley St. Ste:110, Overland Park, KS - 66212
Phone No. : 913-815-8553, Fax : 310-634-0307
Email Id : na...@vedainfo.com, Website: www.vedainfo.com

Yahoo IM: lnkkuma...@yahoo.com
Gtalk: laki.nan...@gmail.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nanda79

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.