Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.

NOTE: *Positions are not with our direct client.*

Role: QA Analyst

Location: Newport Beach, CA

Required: QA Analyst with minimum of 7 yrs of experience with 2 yrs of
financial experience a must.

Candidate should be extremely strong in QTP & must have extensive experience
working on Automated Testing

===========================================================================*
*

*F2F required. Please send only local candidates
*

Role: Sr. QA Tester

Location: NYC, NY

 Required: Sr QA Tester with minimum of 8 yrs of experience, 2 to 3 yrs of
financial experience

& MINIMUM OF 2 YRS OF LEAD EXPERIENCE

Must be good at Manual testing (work is 70% manual testing, 30 % Automated
testing),

good knowledge of Java & Java Script
*

*F2F required. Please send only local candidates*
Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,

*Ravi Mulchandani* | Technical Recruiter

*CyberThink Inc*

**