*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

   *
*
*ETL Tester*

   *

                                    Bellevue, WA

3 Months

$40/hr

     There will be two round of interviews – Phone & Inperson (skype for
nonlocal)

They are building a data adaptor for their commissions system. There are
many different data sources at different frequencies with lots of
integration points at different layers.
• Data testing: no UI
• Will test input layer and look at data being produced thru business rules
engine
• Will build and run test scripts
• Will execute test cases
• Need strong Informatica and Oracle experience
• Need solid background in ETL and BI-related testing.
• Experience w data mart and/or data warehouse testing

Please respond with Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of the
Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
*

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*
*

 *Regards,*

*
*
*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
**.*