Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.

NOTE: *Position is not with our direct client.*

Role: *QA Tester *********

Location: Boston, MA

Rate: $40/hr C2C

 *Required: *It is a manual environment, unit level acceptance testing
efforts, set up test scripts,

execute against the test scripts, work with the business on understanding
the business requirements,

front end of the SDLC, expel in the mortgage/banking domain, 5-10 yrs. of
exp. *
*

**

  ***MUST **have Mortgage exp.
*Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,

*Ravi Mulchandani* | Technical Recruiter

*CyberThink Inc*