Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
*NOTE: Position is not with our direct client.*
*Oracle Developer
Raleigh, NC
*

Ideal candidate would have this: •3-5 years experience - Support of Oracle
e-Business (ver. 11.5.10 or newer)

•Demonstrated capabilities of IT Planning, technical troubleshooting and
analysis activities - minimum 5 years experience

•Oracle – database design/development with views, stored procedures,
triggers, writing

and debugging pl/sql code and scripting, writing queries – 3-5 years
experience a plus

•Familiarity with development tools (Toad, Telnet, FTP, PVCS, SQL+,
SQLLoader, etc) is preferred

•Knowledge of the various webMethods software components and a very good
understanding of

EAI and B2B concepts (JDBC Adapter, Broker, JMS Adapter, XML, web-services,
SOA, DTDs, Schemas, and EDI standards) – a plus

•Demonstrated strong organizational change management skills within a large
organization

•Demonstrated intensity in completion of work assignments

•Demonstrated strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills

•Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills

•Demonstrated strong negotiation and consulting skills

•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline
 Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,
Ravi Mulchandani | Technical Recruiter
CyberThink Inc