Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
*NOTE: Position is not with our direct client.*

Role: .Net Developer

Location: Cincinnati, OH *(Locals only*)

Duration: Long-term contract (6-12 months, renewing)
*Looking for local candidates only who lives in 75 miles from Cincinnati, OH
(Blue Ash area)*

-Will help out with .Net Web Services work

-Must have the ability to take high-level designs, translate to lower-level
designs, and then turn around and implement those designs

-Will do heads-down development (no customer interaction), will do light
testing on the app (unit testing, using NUnit);

will not be responsible for the actual application support piece

-MUST have several years of C# ASP.net, with experience with at least one
type of web service (example given was SOAP)

-STRONG PREFERENCE is for this person to have experience with WCF, unit
testing experience (NUnit), SQL Server (they are on SQL 2007)

-Should come from a sizeable enterprise environment, definitely a
multi-server oneā€¦

-This person will be serving on the Mobile Apps team (although will not be
responsible for any mobile apps dev)