Dear Partners,

I have an excellent BUSINESS OBJECTS DEVELOPER consultant rolled out from
project, please find the summary of my consultant below:

Consultant

Skills

Exp

Location

Availability

Meghana

Business Objects

7 Years

Chicago

Immediate

Summary

.         Over 7 years of experience in IT industry covering Development,
Analysis, Design, Testing and System Maintenance of Business Intelligence
based applications and hands on experience on RDBMS, Web Technologies, and
Internet, Client Server applications.

.         Expertise in Design and Development of Universes and Reports using
Business Objects Enterprise products namely - Crystal Report XI
R1/R2/10/9/8.5, Business Objects XI R2/R1/6.5.1/6.1/5.1.6, Web Intelligence,
Desktop Intelligence, Supervisor and Designer.

.         Having good Experience in Dashboards and Xcelsius.

.         Expert in Creation of Simple/Complex and Ad-hoc reports using the
Business Objects Reporter/Desktop Intelligence and Web Intelligence tools
from various data sources like Universes, Free hand SQL, Stored Procedures,
Personal Data files, XML Data Providers.

.         Experience in developing reports for Financial, Banking,
Education, and Healthcare domains.

.         Excellent understanding of Normalization and demoralization of
schemas, designed star schemas with snow flake dimensions

.         Strong experience in Designing, Building and Maintaining
Universes, resolving issues like loops and Traps using Alias and Context,
designing complex objects using @prompt, @ Aggregate aware function.

.         Good experience in migrating Older Business Objects versions
(6.5,6.0) to XI R2 using Import Wizard

.         Expertise in Installing, administering and deployment of different
Business objects versions.

.         Optimized performance issues for the reporting after the
migration.

.         Knowledgeable in working with data extraction, transformation and
PowerCenter 1.7 and Power Mart 6.x.

.         Developed Performance Management Dashboards to set goals, measures
and monitor KPI for balance score board initiatives.

.         Created Interface Metric Trends (IMT) and score boards using
performance management according to the user requirements

.         Expertise in working with Supervisor/CMC for user management and
Security.

Thanks for your time & concern .. .. .. .. .. ..

PRANEETH

Principal Consultant - Business Development || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 - 550 - 0886 | Fax: 214 - 260 - 1160 | Email:
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com> prane...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ Praneeth_rec | Linked@
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/linkpraneeth | Visit us @
<http://www.platinuminfosys.com/> www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with "
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>
remove" and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.