Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
*NOTE: Position is not with our direct client.*
=========================================================================**

*Role: Oracle PL/SQL with Upgrading exp*

*Location: NYC*

*Interview: Telephonic and face to face*

Someone who has done upgrade from Oracle 10 to 11g.  THEY WON乃 DO ACTUAL
UPGRADE but will work with the DBA teams to do upgrade but expect person to
understand how upgrade takes place and also VERY FAMILIAR WITH NEW FEATURES
IN ORACLE 11.

Oracle PL/SQL (definitely required) 8 years +
SQL Tuning 4 years +
Oracle Deployment/Upgrade scripts 4 years +
Development in Unix, Linux Env 4 years +
Control-m 2 years +
Finance Background 2 years +
SVN Version control 1 years +
Business Objects or OBIEE 1 years +

*Role: Sr.Oracle Developer*
*Location: CT(local candidates only)
*10 Months

-Oracle Programmer / Analyst Perform design, development of XML reports
from Oracle Database(10g,11g) using SQLX/PLSQL.
-Should be proficient in writing/debuging Oracle stored procedures/packages.
-Should know how to analyze and explain plan of complicated sql queries.
-Knowledge of XML/XSD/style sheets in Oracle is preferable.
-Knowledge of PL/SQL developer, TOAD is added advantage.
-Requires minimum 4-8 years of experience.

*
*

*Role: Sr.Oracle Developer*
*Location: CT(local candidates only)