*Note: Position is not with our Direct Client.*

Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

*Test Analysts*

West Sacramento, CA
Long Term

2 Sr. Level - $40/hr
6 Mid-level - $35/hr
5 Jr. Level - $28/hr

Job Description:
The Test Analyst creates and/or executes verification and validation test
cases, records results, and writes issue/problem reports in support of the
HIPAA 5010 X12 transactions, NCPDP D.0/1.2 and ICD10 Enhancement Projects
using RTM and ClearCase.

Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Participates in employee training and test team specific training
• Leads the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality
assurance/verification reviews of software development artifacts
• Develops and executes test plans and test scripts
• Executes planned sequences of test cases
• Records test results and indicates pass/fail
• Tracks validation of requirements
• Writes issue/problem reports
• Maintains and enhances existing test cases
• Provides fundamental metrics to test management personnel
• Reports on defects detected

Required Education/Experience/Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a technical institute
• Minimum three years of experience in QA testing
• Minimum three years of experience in Mainframe Testing
• Minimum three years of experience in Web-based testing
• Must have experience in using automated test tools: IBM/Rational Test
Manager, HP

Quality Center proffered
• Experience with Defect Tracking tools
• Experience in SDLC methodologies, QA practices and procedures
• Experience in systems specifications analysis, testing methodology and
test plan formulation
• Experience in functional testing techniques including system, system
integration and regression testing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be a self-starter and team player
• Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to prioritize and work within tight time scales

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific group
.