Hello,

We have a super urgent requirement as Telecom tester, Please send me a match to
the requirement as interviews are going on.

Location: Atlanta, GA

Required Skill set:

Tester with 6+ years of experience in Telecom Testing covering the below areas:

 1.     Order Entry
2.     Customer Relationship Management
3.     Order Orchestration
4.     Provisioning and Inventory( Metasolv is preferred)
5.     Billing

Experience in working with Telecom Enterprise products such as ( Voice PRI,
MPLS, Hosted Voice, Data Internet) would be an added advantage.

Thanks & Regards......
Mojiz Hussain
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7194