Hello All,

Please go through the below requirement and reply back with your
consultants resumes ASAP at yog...@hmgamerica.com

Job Title: Technical Support Lead

Location: Lebanon NJ

Duration: 6 Months

The position and skillset is around McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and the
various McAfee products our team supports such as VirusScan, Host IPS, and
the overall “EPO” architecture

In addition to the McAfee ePO opportunity we now have an additional
opportunity – same requirements however focused on McAfee Web Gateway.

Everything  remains the same.

Please see if you can send me resumes.

* *
Waiting for your reply ASAP