Hello,

We have an urgent requirement as Oracle PL/SQL Developer for Minneapolis, MN
. Please send the resume.

Role

Oracle, PL/SQL

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

As discussed, we are in urgent need of few Oracle, PL/SQL resources (5+
years' experience). Requirements are immediate - request your help.

Roles and responsibility

. Analyzing reporting for data.
. Design and develop PL\SQL objects.
. Review summaries with Analysts for sign-off,
. Manage implementation.

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Good Communication skills

Total experience in required skill (years)

~5 years

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

$50

Work Location