Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

* *

Position: Medical Coder with AHIMA certification || El Dorado Hills, CA ||
6+ months

*The skill set needed to have the breath knowledge to support our diverse
projects would be a mix of the following:*

Claims adjudication experience – either billing, managing the billing
process or setting up a practice management system for a physician group

Coding for a hospital setting to include both outpatient, inpatient and
physician charts for at least 3-5 years as well as project, compliance or
billing experience. (but this cannot be their only skill or experience)

Current work with projects involving multi-departments - Correct coding
software installation,  Medicare billing/auditing.

Working with a health plan on a variety of projects involving benefits,
claims adjudication, correct coding, ICD10, etc.

We do not need an individual to be at the “worker bee” level but someone
who has experience in both doing the work and informing on the work because
their experience is multi-functional.

We also are not looking for someone who managed projects and did not
perform the work.

Should have worked in a variety of capacities with different entities,
understand Medicare, private health plans and the claims adjudication
systems for the health plan, physician and hospital settings.

More than just coders but can look at downstream impacts, make
recommendations to our business.

The need for AHIMA coding certificate is a necessity. CCS or CCS-P is key,

AHIMA certification is the industry standard for BSC.

Thanks & Regards

Raja
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com