Hello,

We have an urgent requirement as Manual tester for OH. Please send me the
resume ASAP.

Role

Manual Tester

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

. 5+ years of experience in Functional, Regression testing
. 5+ Experience in testing using SQL queries and Stored Procedures
. 5+ Experience in Mainframe, JCL, VSAM and DB2 (one resource only)
. Ability to create XML documents, XML Schemas, SOAP message and testing
using SOAP
. Knowledge of web based technologies, application servers and patterns
. Experience using HP Quality Center or ALM Test Management Tools
. Experience in testing with Flat Files, Data Mapping, FTP, and XML and
tested backend data validation using SQL queries, ODBC, IDMS, Oracle, MS
Access, and Toad

Roles and responsibility

. Understand test strategy
. Create test cases, test data and verfication scripts
. Document test results and create test result summary

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

VBScript

Total experience in required skill (years)

~5,6 years

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

$42 / hr

Work Location