Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

*
**
**

**Data Modeler

*

YC
8
 Months
 Daily Rate

 *
Interview: Phone & F2F*

Immediate interviews!!!!!!!!!!

Description
• This role requires a business/data analyst to analyses and build a system
architecture (logical data model) that can cater to the needs to the
Investment banking and private banking reference data systems. It requires
the analyst to work with cross functional teams across different divisions
to gather and document requirements and create a logical data model
covering all asset classes.
• The analyst should be well versed with product reference data for
Equities, Fixed Income, Futures and Options and others. He/She should have
a good knowledge about identifying product attributes and product
classification along with an ability to model these attributes & define
their relationship. It is also preferable to understand various aspects of
data modeling such as child parent relationship and primary key.
• The analyst should be able to prepare and develop project plan along with
IT and act as the single point of contact for business related queries. The
role requires the analyst to Liaise with business unit sponsors,
stakeholders and IT partners on a regular basis to ensure communication of
status and issues.

Skills Required
• In depth product Reference data domain knowledge
• Good communications skills
• Excellent coordination skills and ability to work with cross functional
teams
• Knowledge of data modelling concepts – Logical, Physical and Conceptual
data modelling
• Exposure to modelling tools such as Erwin.
 .

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

 I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.