Hello,

We have an urgent requirement as Datapower Developer  for IL. Please send
the resume.

Role

IBM DataPower Developer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Carry out the development activities reporting to Walgreens Project Lead.
End-to-End testing of all artifacts.
Documentation of Design & Development
Production Deployment of Artifacts.
Take part in all the XSLT requirements and other development work shared by
Walgreens in Data power on Time and Material basis.
Engage in other Data Power development services.
Design & Develop the Walgreens supplied artifacts in XB62/X152 Appliance
Boxes.
Move to Production and have the team understand the deployment procedures
and methodology for maintenance

Roles and responsibility

Understand the AS-is current architecture and future state requirements.
Understand Security requirements while implementing and LDAP etc. for
External and Internal Integration using Data Power appliances.
Best Practices on Datapower testing including devices, services and
Integration and performance, Performance Monitoring, Troubleshooting and
Problem Determination.
Understand installation and configuration requirements for Datapower
appliances.
Understand on-going support requirements for multiple Integration Projects
and current Walgreens Enterprise production support procedures.
Prepare a Project and Implementation Plan.
Logging - Security and Transactional Logging
Security Architecture for services in DMZ and Trusted Zones.

Total experience in required skill (years)

8 years

Work Location

LincolnShire , IL - 60089

Duration

1 year

Mojiz Hussain

Sr. Associate Talent Acquisition
IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

Work: 408-852/7194,
Mailto: moji...@idctechnologies.com
Website: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 ISO9001-2008 <C:UsersMojizAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image001.jpg>
Inc-5000-2010-2011-201221
<C:UsersMojizAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.jpg>

<C:UsersMojizAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image003.jpg>

Connect me

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mojiz> LinkedIn

 <http://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/pp.php> Privacy Policy | This is
not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please click the Remove/Unsubscribe link provided at the top of
this eMail and complete the unsubscription process. Removal of your eMail
address from our database is an automated process, so you must successfully
complete this unsubscription process to get it done, thank you.