Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

*Position: Windows Admin *

*Location -Berlin, CT*

*Duration: 6 months *

Client Expectation-experts will have limited access to Client senior system
engineers for direction but will have access to all existing documentation
and requirements for the creation of the image.

Because of that limited access, experts must truly be of senior caliber and
able to work independently.

Eventually, presentations to Client System Engineering, Security, Network,
and other necessary teams will be expected to share decisions, as to secure
eventual and necessary client sign-off of all configuration options
selected.

*Skill set required - *

Proposed personnel must meet the following qualifications:

Must have implemented similar Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 Server image.

Must have a minimum of five years' experience with Windows Server product.

Must have a minimum of five years' experience with Windows Active Directory.

Must have a minimum of five years' experience with Windows Domain
Controller.

Must be able to demonstrate experience and solid knowledge with proposed
operating system.

Should have working knowledge of Windows Server Security, including NERC
CIP standards and compliance requirements.

Thanks & Regards

Raja
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-338-9683; 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.