Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

*Position: Java Developer with MPEG Encoding exp *

*Location: Lawrenceville, GA & Malvern, PA*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Please send profiles with the following experience.  *

*We are looking for candidates with 5 to 10 years of experience in the
below field.*

*1.       J2EE, Linux, MPEG Encoding, server side experience. *

*2.       C, Unix, MPEG encoding. Server side experience.*

*3.       Testing profile with media experience*

*Key Responsibilities: *

** Work closely with architects and other developers to design and
implement new features in the product. *

** Debugging and trouble-shooting multiple threaded applications, data
store transactions and communication protocols. *

** Support internal and external customers for software related issues. *

** Execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner. *

** Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis. *

*Skills & Requirements: *

** 5+ years hands-on experience coding in C and a solid understanding of
debugging applications in a system environment. *

** 5+ years developing distributed web service based software in a
Unix/Linux environment *

** Experience in a Unix/Linux environment is a big plus *

** 1-5 years working with streaming video software applications, basic
understanding of MPEG encoding format and streaming multiplexing a plus *

** 1-5 years collaborating with offshore development and test teams *

** Knowledge of Edge QAM resource management a big plus *

** Working knowledge of RTSP, DSM-CC, VREP a big plus *

** Experience with cable systems and IP Video delivery a plus *

** Experience with agile practice a plus*

Thanks & Regards

Raja
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-338-9683; 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.