Hi ,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *MD - Timonium  *

*Looking for local candidate those are comfortable with Direct Face to face
interaction.*

*Rate - $**41**/hr on CTC*

*Job Description*

*Work Location:   MD - Timonium  *

*Platform:          Quality Assurance*

*Job Title:           Int. QA Analyst  *

*Start Date:       ASAP    End Date: 12/31/2014*

*Explanation for Position:*

Join in the ORION Information Services team to test the multilevel
applications

running on the multitier infrastructure. ORION is a high profile project
delivering

efficient travel route solutions to our package center teams and our
package car

drivers.

*Details of Position:*

Quality Assurance team member to perform requirements analysis, identify
test

scenarios for required functionality, failure conditions and performance
analysis and

to execute on a multitier client server infrastructure using manual methods
with test

tools as well as QTP test automation. Work within a team developing programs

following a tailored Agile methodology. Knowledgeable of databases and the

Windows Operating systems on client server infrastructure configurations.
QTP and

Infragistics experience a plus.

*Management Skills:*

Good presentation and excellent communication skills, both written and
oral. Strong

ability to grasp challenging concepts, help design solutions and anticipate
usage

patterns and system interactions. Ability to work within an interactive
agile team.

*Primary Skill: *Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software

*Additional Skills:*

C# .NET - Beginner

.NET Environment - Beginner

GUI Design - Intermediate

Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software - Advanced

Microsoft Office - Advanced

Quality Center (QC) - Advanced

*Please send the candidature with similar profiles.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna*

*Primus Software Corporation Contact : 678-304-5080*

*Fax No : 770-300-0005*

* E-mail : vsuva...@primussoft.com <vsuva...@primussoft.com> Web :
www.primussoft.com
<http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.primussoft.com/>