Hi ,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *NJ - Paramus  *

*Looking for Local Consultants only who can come for Face to Face
Interview.*

*Rate - $52/hr on C2C*

*Job Description*

*Work Location:  NJ - Paramus  *

*Platform:          Client Server*

*Job Title:           C#.net developer*

*Start Date: 06/23/2014            End Date: 12/31/2014*

*Explanation for Position:*

Consultant needed to develop and support the DWS scanning application. This
is required to be an onsite person since it is a

small 2-person team that requires close interaction.

*Details of Position:*

This position requires client side development and support for a client
server

scanning application. The application is written in C# and communicates to
a server

written in C++ that stores/retrieves data from a SQL Server database. The
candidate

requires experience with C# .NET and SQL server for data storage and
retrieval and

must be able to read *C++ code* and be able to troubleshoot and support
reported

issues. The primary responsibilities include the creation of design
documentation,

software development and unit testing, integration testing with other
developers.

On-Call off hours support rotation is also required.

*Management Skills:*

The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills to be
able to

understand and convey technical solutions with other developers; the
ability to plan

and prioritize personal tasks to meet project deadlines; a working
knowledge of

Microsoft Office Suite.

*Additional Skills:*

SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate

C++ - Intermediate

Java Programming - Beginner

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna*

*Primus Software Corporation Contact : 678-813-1898*

*Fax No : 770-300-0005 E-mail : vsuva...@primussoft.com
<vsuva...@primussoft.com> Web : www.primussoft.com
<http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://mail.primussoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.primussoft.com/>
*