*Good Day,*

We have an urgent Contract Openings in *Sacramento, CA*

Looking forward to submit your resume for below mentioned Requirement.

If you are interested, Please forward your latest resume along with
location and pay rate details to* b...@tech-netinc.com
<b...@tech-netinc.com>*

*Job Title: Data Analyst*

*Location: **Sacramento, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Required Qualifications:*

Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience on a large-scale
project with a design, development and implementation (DD&I) budget equal
to or exceeding $20 million while performing the following tasks &
responsibilities:

·         Legacy systems information gathering, structured data analysis,
and documenting metadata

·         Data cleansing, data conversion activities, and assisting clients
in post data conversion activities

·         Must possess excellent communication and be able to freely and
easily speak on

·         Prior experience working on similarly-scoped data conversion
projects

·         Role on previous data conversion projects including tools and
methodologies used

·         Must be able to work with staff and State employees from various
technical backgrounds to: extract and define business and/or system
requirements, facilitate JAD meetings, document and track requirements, and
help translate complex business needs into conversion tasks

*Tasks:*

·         Working onsite at our State of California client to achieve
project data conversion goals under the direction of the Sr. Project
Manager and the Data Conversion Lead

·         Performing data conversion-related tasks and responsibilities at
the individual level as well as part of a structured team

·         Serving as a subject matter expert (SME) on other M Corp-owned
conversion projects

*Thanks & Regards..!*

Babu,*

*|| IT Recruiter ||                        *

*|| **Tech-Net Inc.* <http://www.tech-netinc.com/>* || A WMBE certified
company ||*

*|| 101 Park shore Dr. Suite 100, Folsom, CA 95630 ||*

*|| **b...@tech-netinc.com* <b...@tech-netinc.com>* || **916-458-4390 X:
102** ||*