​​
Dear Partners:-

Please find the requirement currently open.

*​Cognos Developer*

​NJ
​3
 Months Contract
​$55/​
hr

*The manager will conduct F2F interviews for this position.*

*​Need 2 References.​*

​
Need for a Cognos resource until the end of the Year.  The resource should
have strong report studio and framework manager skills and have experience
busting and emailing reports.  The assignment would conclude at the end of
the year (2014) and would be to build 4 – 6 reports plus the supporting
framework utilizing the Client's Cognos environment  (most likily 10.1 but
possibly 10.2)  In addition the framework would need to support ad-hoc
query capabilities  for end users utilizing Query studio. At current we
expect there to be approximately 6 – 8 oracle tables which would house the
data for the 4 reports and a potential copy of these tables with historical
data for use with adhoc requests.
​

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

 *Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

 *I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*