Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title:*

SR. Project Manager(Financial)

*Project Location:*

Salt Lake City, UT

*Duration:*

*36+ Months Contract *

  *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F/skype*

*Job Description*
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management and overall
coordination, status reporting and stability of a variety of enterprise
wide projects. The PM will establish and implement project management
processes and methodologies in the development of Technical software and
systems to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to
high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Additional
responsibilities include: assembling project plans, teamwork assignments,
directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying
resource needs, performing quality reviews, accessing and mitigating risk
of the software.
*Required Skills*
1. Experience in finance or banking ( Commercial Lending preferred)
2. Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies in the development
life cycle
3. Experience with Domain, Implementation of software, Data Warehouse,
Statements and Deposits.
4. Working knowledge of project management, processes and standards such as
PMBOK.
5. Good experience with MS Project, Word, Excel

*Desired Skills*

Ø  PMP Certification

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

*Technical Recruiter*

IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Boulevard,  Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035

Direct Number - *408-457-9381  * 4051*

Fax:- 408-608-6088

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>