Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title:*

*.Net Developer [Mainly Front End]*

*Project Location:*

Los Angeles CA

*Duration:*

*6+ Months Contract *

  *MOI * *:  * *F2F Only*

*Overview*

The Software Engineer’s role is to *design, code, and test front-end web
applications* for a premiere content management system.  This includes
development of internally and externally *facing rich web UIs utilizing
modern web technologies including HTML5, Javascript, CSS, AJAX, etc.*

*Knowledge, Skills, and Experience*

   - Expertise in *C#, **ASP.NET* <http://ASP.NET>*, Visual Studio, HTML5 &
   Javascript* required
   - Demonstrated expertise with modern development technologies and
   paradigms, including *REST, Web Services, XML, JSON, JQuery and SOAP.*
   - Demonstrated understanding of full lifecycle software development
   processes including requirements analysis, technical design, scoping, and
   estimating.
   - Working Experience of *SQL and relational database* technologies
   - Strong skills in critical thinking, problem solving, troubleshooting
   and analysis.
   - Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication (written,
   verbal, and presentation) skills
   - Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
   environment, including the ability to balance multiple projects and tasks
   and complete them successfully within timelines.
   - Working Experience of *Agile and SCRUM* practices
   - Minimum 3-5 years in software development
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience

*Responsibilities*

   - Participate in Agile software development projects and tasks include
   coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review, deploying,
   monitoring, and support.
   - Participate in task identification, work effort estimates, and work
   schedules for development and maintenance activities.
   - Ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with specific
   internal procedures and standards, as well as industry best practices
   - Ensure and demonstrate code quality through comprehensive and
   effective unit testing coverage
   - Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, project
   managers, product managers, quality assurance, management and operations.
   - Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting application and
   configuration failures, including the analysis of complex problems and
   issues and developing and implementing recommended solutions.
   - Lead technical and non-technical discussions with both technical and
   non-technical end users.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

*Technical Recruiter*

IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Boulevard,  Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 950

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4051*

Fax:- 408-608-6088

*Email id:-* *sumi...@idctechnologies.com* <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>*