Hi

Hope you are doing well

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Software Engineer(USC GC)

*Project Location*

*Simi Valley CA*

*Duration*

*6 months Contract *

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

Create software products for sale. Particular product being focused on is
security software.

*Description/Primary Duties*

§     You will be a key contributor to the design, development and
implementation of very large scale, mission critical, access control and
security systems applications.

§     You will work with all levels of the organization as a Senior
Software Engineer as hands on contributor to the software development,
enhancement and sustaining.
*Primary Duties*

§     Take senior technical role in the development and execution of
projects.

§     Participate and provide input on establishing software architecture,
software standards and process.

§     Provide direction and execution to ensure timely completion of
assignments/tasks based on project plans and schedules.

§     Provide subject matter expertise to management, technical leads and
development team members.

§     Interface with project managers to identify needs and present
solutions.

§     Maintain knowledge of and keep current on industry standards and new
technologies.
*Requirements:*

§     Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a
closely related discipline.

§     Must have 6+ years related software development experience with
complex system and large teams

§     Extensive Install shield and Installer experience and demonstrated
user friendly Software Installer skills.
*Required Software Engineering Skills:*

§     VS2010 / VS2012, TFS, .NET 4.0 (C#, C++/CLI), SQL Server, Client /
Server, MFC, STL, NSIS experience.

*Experience with most of the following is required: *

§     Security, Building Automation or Process Control Systems

§      Web Services

§      MTM Lab Environment

§      VS2008, MFC, C++, OPC/DCOM, Windows Service Development

§      Development of software sold by branch offices / distributors

§      Development of software for international market

§      Windows SQL Azure

§     Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with
strong problem solving abilities; ability to work effectively with people
even under difficult circumstances.

§     Proven ability to work with employees at all levels.

§     Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and the ability to
work collaboratively with user, development, and support groups.

§     Builds collaborative relationships and contributes to the efforts and
accomplishments of individuals and teams throughout the JCI organization.

§     Excellent oral and written communications skills.

§     Development experience in SAFe Agile/Scrum XP team preferred.

*Additional Skills:*

§  *Security software experience is great to have but not required.*

§  stable work history is important.

Need to be a team player and possess leadership skills

 Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>