*Hi Professional*

*Please find the below job opportunities. if you feel comfortable then
please revert me ASAP with your updated word format resume and contact
details..*

*Position:SQL DBA*

*Locations:** Charlotte NC*

*Duration:6+months*

 *Job Description:*

·         Leads the planning, analysis, design, implementation,
maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases.

·         Consults with and advises senior management and multiple clients
on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic
direction.

·         Handles and leads various large-scale or highly complex
data/database management activities including one or more of the following:

o   Designing highly complex logical and/or physical databases

o   Leading highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and
capacity planning efforts

o   Developing management policies, procedures and standards

o   Business requirements identification

o   Analysis and development.

o   Seven+ years database design and administration experience

·         *Successful candidate will have extensive experience with support
of production environments*

o   SQL Server 2008/2012 required.

o   This is a production support position for support of existing
applications. No data modeling skills required.

o   Excellent communication skills required (verbal and written). Please
use email for contact regarding this position.

o   MySQL experience is a plus as well.

o   *Candidate will take on call rotation with other SQL Server DBAs on the
Team*.

Thanks & Regards,

ALEX

Sr.RECRUITER

Sree Infotech LLC

Email: a...@sreeinfotech.com

Ph : 972-332-3471 Ext: 102

WWW.sreeinfotech.com

Y/G id: chakri.sreeinfo

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.