Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

*Java Developer(USC GC)*

*Project Location*

A*venue, NY*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Qualifications*

*Skills Required*

§  -Strong software engineering, analytical and problem solving skills

§  -Experience in medium to large scale Java multi-threaded applications
and service based architecture

§  -*SOAP, XML, SQL*

*Skills Desired*

§  -Knowledge of fixed income derivatives would be very preferable

§  -Ideally have experience with *FpML* and derivative trade capture
applications

*Description*

§  Candidate will be a member of a global team that provides technology
solutions and trading platform for OTC derivatives trading desks.

§  The primary system is the front-office application for trade capture and
trade life cycle management of IRD products, as well as a critical
component for STP and for meeting Fed targets and regulations.

§  The candidate will be involved in the design and development of new
system features and components, varied from new product coverage and trade
capture requirements to integration with other systems in the firm.

§  The scope of the projects will soon expand beyond interest rate
products.

§  The role requires someone who is self-motivated, quick-learning and
comfortable working across numerous technologies, and who can take
ownership of critical problems and work throughout the full project
lifecycle from problem analysis to successful timely delivery of the
solution.

§  A strong interest in learning about the business will contribute to the
candidate's success in the team.

§  The position provides opportunities for interaction with many front end
business users, including traders and Operations, as well as active
engagement with other IT groups in the firm.

§  Excellent communication skills are a big plus since direct interaction
with traders and senior business decision makers is common.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>