*Hello,*

Hope you are doing fine!!
Please review the requirement and if you are interested  then reply back
with updated resume, rate & contact details ASAP to harpal.singh@virtusoft.u
<arpal.si...@virtusoft.us>

*Job Title:* Android/Ios Developer

*Location:* Chicago, IL

Contaract short-term immediate START

Here's the situation: We currently use a full stack outsourced development
team that is not moving fast enough. We have a few projects that we would
like completed by 5/15.

I need someone who has full stack experience. We need iOS and Android, and
proficiency with a few back end languages.

*Current Tech Needs*

I'm thinking from a timing, risk and speed to market perspective, GL
tech needs in order of importance are:

1.       Parse Developer (iPhone/Android deployment, phone gap integration,
bluetooth a +)

2.       Ruby on Rails Developer

3.       Front-end developer (JavaScript, good MongoDB, cloud deployment,
structured development, framework experience)

4.       Developer for wearable integrations (tech skill set needs
requires further investigation)

o Bluetooth / firmware / hardware background would be a positive, but
wrapping this into one person might difficult.

·  *1 & 2* could be the same person

·  *2 & 3* could be the same person

·  Bluetoooth / firmware / hardware background would be a positive, but
wrapping this into one person is a challenge I'm sure

We're able to hire this person on a temp or temp to hire basis. I'm really
looking for a candidate to *start next week* and work them for a month and
maybe more. It's a last minute request, but only because I need an
emergency fill in.

--

Warm Regards,

Harpal Singh | Virtusoft Inc