*Note: Position is not with our direct client.*
Dear Partners:-
Please find the requirement currently open.

.Net Developer
Monterey CA
​6 Months
$​55/hr
*​Interview Process: Face to Face interview follow by Telephonic Interview.*

Examples of Duties
• Collaborate with IT Team members to define architecture and design
software to supplement the CMS.
• Integrate existing software solutions with the new CMS using the latest
.NET technologies.
• Assist with Data Conversion from our legacy system to the new CMS.
• Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier framework
using the .NET framework.
• Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability,
and distributed processing capabilities of the system
• Create SQL database queries and stored procedures.
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome
obstacles to meet the team goals
• Create documentation and user training manuals.
• Design and develop features for existing platforms
• Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion on schedule.
Participate in an experienced, energetic team and contribute to a defined
development schedule.
• All other responsibilities as assigned
Essential Skills
Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written
communication skills
• High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will
enhance job performance
• 3 or more years’ experience using in C# and .Net technologies
• Knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET,
MVC, ASMX and Web Services.
• Strong object-oriented design and development experience
• Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation
• Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (U I,
business logic, data access)
• Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Experience SQL objects such as Tables, joins, functions, stored
procedures and views efficiently
Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge of Crystal Reports and SQL Server Report Builder, SSIS a plus
• 5+ Years of experience in web architecture, design and development.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers of
the Consultant*. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Regards,*

*Palak Patel*

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*