*NO end client interview for this positon. Only 30 Minutes In Person
meeting with our prime vendor who has the hiring authority for this
position. Feedback on same day*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Linux Systems Administrator

*Project Location*

Kansas City KS

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

RHEL Engineer

*Qualifications and Skills*

•Strong knowledge of RHEL6/OEL6 Operating Systems

•Strong knowledge of NFS

•Knowledge of system performance counters and their meanings

•Experience with large scale patching of Linux systems

•Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve complex issues

•Strong knowledge of industry standard IT processes and procedures
including ITIL standards

•Strong knowledge of Linux servers running in a VMWare virtualized
environment

•Background in supporting Highly Available systems (Oracle RAC, other HA
environments) RAC IS A HUGE PLUS

•Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking (DNS, DHCP, RSA, VPN)

•Experience using troubleshooting tools (wireshark, tcpdump, etc)

•Experience working with large data volumes and data sets

•Experience with system management tools, philosophies, methods

•Experience in Network security practices and strategies

•Experience with automation tools and scripting (Puppet, vRealize
Automation, Python) HUGE PLUS

•Experience with Cisco UCS, F5,  and VMWare ESX a plus

•Knowledge of EMC PowerPath

*Job Responsibilities*

•Responsible for day-to-day Linux/Unix administration

•Responsible for maintaining access controls and system security

•Participates in change control process for Epiq infrastructure changes

•Responsible for vendor escalations as required

•Ensures systems uptime and stability

•Ensures process & procedures are followed and documentation is completed
when new services are deployed

•Ensures Business Unit needs are met within agreed upon timelines

•Supports Application Services team as needed

•Continually seeks ways to improve services including automation of manual
processes

•Responsible for hands on support

•Participate in on call support rotation

*Position Overview*

The Systems Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of Linux and
Unix Server based systems, integration with Centrify, and security access
controls.

Incident management, effective troubleshooting skills, and problem
management with root cause resolution are critical requirements of a Senior
Systems Administrator.

Additionally, a Senior Systems Administrator needs to be a leader for the
team; mentoring team members to ensure success.

The position assumes full accountability along with the other members of
the Operations Support team for delivery of services that meet all business
requirements in a timely fashion.

The position also collaborates with the Application Services and other IT
teams to provide a stable and secure server infrastructure.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>