Hi,

I hope you are having a great day!

We have an contract position with our Direct Client in *Newark, NJ*

*Please share resumes at vsuva...@primussoft.com <vsuva...@primussoft.com>*

*Job details:*

*Role: **Full Stack Java developer *

*Location:  Newark, NJ 07102*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

·         Computer Science or equivalent experience (Min  4+ years)

·         Java or equivalent OO language, familiarity with Unix/Linux
environments

·         Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development
experience - web + services - If you've built something in your spare time
send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
A high-quality bar; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews,
test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for
agile methods.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vivek Suvarna Contact : 678-321-1689*
*E-mail : vsuva...@primussoft.com <vsuva...@primussoft.com>*